Donnerstag, 11. Dezember 2014

Evening with friends♥

Today evening I met some friends. My sl mother Ladydarside was Djane in the Club
The Devil´s Hole :
Every Thursday she is there on the stream. We had a lot of fun :-)
You can see here:

                                                                                   
                                              
                                                                                     
                                                    





Later I was at home sitting with my best girlfriends Ladydarside and Kleines Freches Ding by a talkround.*giggles* My sl mother take this Picture and called it three sexy witches...XD


                                                              Photo by Ladydarside

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen